WHERE'S MY STAFF
Create Account For Your Company
The admin’s account is the primary account with which you can add, save and edit information about employees regarding their time of arrival and departure. You may also request different sorts of reports and monitor the attendance and record the actual working hours. In order to create the admin’s account, all you have to do is click on one of the options that suits you best according to the employees number you wish to track in your company or organization, the following packages differ only in price:
Small Plan: to manage the attendance and working hours of 10 employees. Subscription: 9.99$/year
Intermediate Plan: to manage the attendance and working hours of 11-50 employees. Subscription: 19.9$/year
Enterprise Plan: to manage the attendance and working hours of more than 50 employees. Subscription: 49.9$/year
All of which are currently free of charge.
After choosing your most suitable plan, you may fill in the information below to help you complete the process of creating the admin’s account. All the fields should be filled. Watch Video.
- Company Name: the name of your company or organization. This name will be the headline in all of the reports; it can be edited at any time by going to the Profile.
- Choose Company Domain: insert the type of activity your company performs or you may choose from the list.
- Username: the name of the user which you will use to access the admin’s account. It may contain letters and numbers only (capital or small letters).
- Email: the electronic mail with which you have to pick up the verifying code in order to activate the admin’s account.
- Password: the pass code for the account, it may contain all sorts of characters. In case you forgot you password, you may press on Forgot Password? In the home page of the website in order to send you a code. You may change the password anytime by going to the Profile.
- Password Again: re-enter the password to confirm it.
After filling in all of the required fields click on Register and you will receive an activation link to the E-mail you’ve previously entered. In case you didn’t get an E-mail, please check your Junk Mail or
click here for help